55 Inch T-Shaped Ergonomic Gaming Desk- Personalize your workplace with this office desk.
With this user-friendly design and clean aesthetic, this modern computer gaming desk makes a perfect addition to your home, office or anywhere you want to be more productive.
- 【LARGE GAMING SURFACE】 – The Vanspace gaming desk has a wide 55 inch carbon fiber textured desktop with plenty of surface for your computer monitors, gaming keyboard, and other gaming gear. Measure: 55.1”L × 23.6” W × 28.5” H, can bearing up to 330lbs for up to 3 monitors.
- 【Muti-functional Gaming Desk】 – Vanspace gaming table comes with cup holder, headphone hook and cable management. Extra large gaming pad, XTRA LARGE GAMING PAD anti-skid gaming mouse pad effectively keep the keyboard and mouse from sliding, protect your desk from scratched and provide a better gaming experience.
- 【USB Handle Rack Charging Device 】 – 4 Ports Smart USB gaming handle rack charger. Each USB port allow you to charge your phone, iPad, tablet or other smart device without plug in wall, handy and keep your desk organized.
- 【Sturdy & Steady Construction】 – T-shaped design and four adjustable feet to make sure the desk to keep horizontal. Premium density fiberboard and coated steel tube frame which features high durability. We divide the desktop into two sections to make the desk easy to transport and fit requirements for stability and steady.
- 【ARRIVE QUICKLY】–SHIPPED FROM THE CA WAREHOUSE, RECEIVE THE PACKAGE WITHIN 8 ~ 12 DAYS. The package included all tools you need. Meanwhile, we are always available to provide professional customer service and respond within 24 hours before and after your purchase, so don’t wait any longer and enjoy it right now.
Color: Luxury Black
Material: Particleboard and Metal
Overall Dimension:55.1”L×23.6” W×28.5” H
Desktop Dimension:55.1” L×23.6” W
Weight : 60lbs
Max Capacity :260lbs
- 1 x Office Gaming Desk
- 1 x USB Player Stand
- 1 x Headphone Hook
- 1 x Gaming Mouse pad
- 1 x Cup Holder
- 1x Installation tool & Instruction
Please loosen all the screws first, especially the place where the table top combines, then gently pat the table top to make it leveled. When every part is OK, then tighten all the screws.